Cutest Corduroy Jumper for Fall


You guys!! I can't believe this outfit was never posted. I seriously thought I shared this with you all weeks ago, and am just now realizing it's been in my drafts this entire time. What in the world has gotten in to me?! I need to get better about my posting schedule.. I'm working on it :)

Anyways, to the outfit details! I'm loving that we are finally getting that warm fall welcome we've all been waiting for. I just changed over my closet to house more sweaters and denim goodies and to pack away those sundresses for a few months. Recently, I picked up the most adorable corduroy jumper from Clad & Cloth. It was a total guessing game on if I'd actually like it once it arrived, but you guys, I love it! It's such a great fit and is super comfy for battling this in between season weather. I went with size M to make sure it wasn't too tight and would fit well with sweaters underneath.





Do you think you'll try and pull off the jumper look? I'm not gonna lie, it's a super comfy look to get behind! I'm just thinking about pulling out my overalls soon, too. The best part about this jumper is that it's corduroy, so even thought it's pink, the heavier fabric is a total must for fall. Paired with a chunky sweater, tights and booties... you'll be looking so cute!




Shop My Look: Jumper | Top (old, similar) | Flats (similar $25)

XO
katie

1 comment

  1. I am obsessed with this look! That pink color is my new fav for fall & you look gorgeous!

    Hannah // www.thedaintybouquet.com

    ReplyDelete