A Few New Beauty Favs


Guys, I try so hard to go through all the beauty products I get sent every month. I've even finally got my "keep" pile down to one basket (ok, it's a large basket)! If you could've seen where I started, you'd be really proud.  Home Goods for the win! I'm thinking I might start a full series with more of these reviews though... would love to hear your thoughts.

Anyways, like I said, I receive products all the time from brands. It's actually one of my favorite things! There are so many brands that I have yet to hear of, so it's always a fun surprise what will arrive on my door step.... unless it's stolen from the neighborhood devils... but I digress. So, I thought I'd put together a few of the products that I'm loving right now. Read on for more details on each product.


Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser & Grapefruit Citrus Bath Soak

The beautiful clean, cruelty-free skincare line recently launched at Nordstrom locations across the US. Amazing, right? I first heard about the brand after one of my colleagues at my very first internship moved in-house for the brand in 2014. I forgot about it for a while, but then started to do a little research on clean beauty and Indie Lee quickly came back on my radar. I'm a fan of all things grapefruit, so this soak was a home run for me. It's definitely a must-try when you're taking those winter baths! I have the blemish lotion next on my list of things I hope to try.

OLLY Vibrant Skin Gummies

I've been itching to get my hands on the OLLY vitamins for months! I was finally able to test out the Vibrant Skin and Purely Probiotic (tastes so yummy!) ones over the last few weeks. The Vibrant Skin packaging boasts that it gives your skin the hydration it needs with an expert blend of Hyaluronic Acid, Marine Collagen and Sea Buckthorn. While I'm not exactly glowing like a Cullen vampire, I do think it has helped keep my skin looking fresh and has balanced the moisture.



bareMinerals BarePro Foundation

If there is one things off this list you need to buy, it's this liquid foundation. I'm not kidding when I say the coloring is like a perfect match! I went to their launch even in Chicago and have been obsessed ever since. It's super light weight, but allows for build able coverage, which is just what I need when heading in to the cooler months. The brush makes the foundation just glide on, and I seriously think this is the first foundation I've ever used that actually stays on all day. I've also been using their SkinLongevity Vital Power Eye Cream. I've never used an eye cream, but love this one and think it's help brighten dark circle! Ok, but seriously, go buy this... like now.

L'Oreal AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream

During the summer, it's much easier to let my air dry because of the humidity. I used to have super naturally curly hair, however, I've noticed it's kind of gone down to a half wavy/half curly look, making it a mess when I leave it totally natural. The new L'Oreal air dry products have been super great for trying to tame this mess. The one I've loved best is the style cream. It seems to help calm frizz with out making it look greasy or piecey - which is exactly what I was looking for. It's been the perfect option when you want to forgo those hot styling tools!

Too Cool For School Egg Mallow Cream

I'll admit I was a bit skeptical when I first received this line of products. I mean, who wants to put eggs on their face?! 😭After reading the review, I couldn't believe all the crazy great feedback the moisturizer got! It's a super soft firming moisturizer that works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. How can I say no to that?


Shop all the beauty products:



Would you be interested in a more frequent beauty series? I'm brainstorming fun names, so keep me posted on your feedback!

XO
katie

1 comment

  1. ohh, I love trying new products -- right now I'm really into hair products! This L'Oreal one sounds great! I have to give it a try!

    xo, Sarah

    ReplyDelete