Drinks at Camp Trippalindee


I’m finally getting myself back in to the writing groove! Sarah and I had a really fun girls weekend away in Madison (a full recap something soon), and during that time, we spent a few afternoons taking outfit photos to share. We also put our creative heads together to brainstorm some future posts! Stay tuned for more things to come 😆


I’m actually writing this post as I head back from Florida drinking a margarita on the plane, and as much as I wish it was already time to share spring styles, that’s not exactly the case. Until then, you get the details on this red sweater I’ve had on my weekly rotation since our trip!





-->
I’ve been totally against buying an off the shoulder sweater. To be honest, what’s the point? Isn’t a sweater supposed to be warm and cozy and cover your shoulders? … That was probably a very “mom” thing to say, but I caved when I saw this one! I’ve been told on a few separate occasions that red is my color, so I’m trying to incorporate a few more colorful pieces in to my wardrobe. This one fit the bill perfectly. Can you believe it was just under $30?! It also comes in a bunch of great colors like light blue, pale pink, black, grey and more!






Shop My Look: Sweater (under $30!) | Jeans | Flats

Because it was such a standout color, I paired it with my favorite pair of denim (seriously, I love these jeans so much) and an adorable pair of flats I recently picked up at a major discount. I had a pair of lace up nude flats, but they’ve had quite a bit of wear and tear. Trying to incorporate this pair as my new normal instead.

I’d love to hear how you’re incorporating new styles in to your winter wardrobe! Or maybe just ways to keep it fresh as the cold temps stick around (especially my Midwest gals). It’s always tough, but I need to dig back in to my closet to pull out those dusty pieces to create new looks!

XO

-->
Katie

XO
katie

9 comments

  1. I love this color it is really pretty and the off shoulder sweater looks so good on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweater, it's so cute for winter and early spring!!

    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit. That color is beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I own a couple, I feel exactly the same way. I don't get off the shoulder clothing in winter. But I do like them as winter to spring transition pieces. Looking good in red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute spot to grab drinks and take some photos! I love the decor.

    Megan | www.pipmegan.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving this off shoulder sweater girl!! It looks so cute on you!

    Kileen
    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute spot! I am loving that OTS sweater on you!! The color is so vibrant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous color on you! And such a cute spot!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute setting. And your outfit matches it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete