An Indian Summer


Hello first day of fall and hello 90* weather (...said every Chicagoan everywhere)! I was just at the Bears final preseason game a few short weeks ago freezing my booty off from the windy and cooler temps. I'm going to go with the idea that we're totally experience an Indian Summer now or that winter is going to be absolutely awful.

I actually picked up this dress from Urban Outfitters not too long ago. I knew I would be celebrating a friend's bachelorette party in Florida in September and wanted to have a little sundress to wear. Unfortunately, Hurricane Irma came roaring through the weekend we had our plans, and we had to cancel our trip for obvious safety reasons. So, meeting Maya for a Sunday coffee chat with hot and humid weather seemed like the better option to pull this number out 😊






I've also been in the market for a new pair of glasses! I was able to try this pair from State and am really feeling them. I've been back and forth about the clear frames, but something keeps drawing me back. Highly considered this pair, so all thoughts and opinions are welcome!

Also, to all my smaller chested ladies out there, this dress is a total must for you! I'm not at all small chested HA! so I didn't really need this dress for that reason, but it does accentuate that area a little more than your standard sundress. It might be the piping or the stripes, but either way it adds a little oomph!





Shop My Look: Dress | Denim Jacket | Glasses | Shoes

P.S. I got a fresh trim and added a few layers to my hair with help from the wonderful, Alex Brown. She just recently opened up shop in Chicago, and I'm so excited to finally have a hair stylist I love. Make sure to check her out on Instagram to book an appointment!

XO
katie

1 comment