Cozy Embroidered Sweater for Winter


Ya'll this Chicago weather is kill. ing. me. I'm actually headed down south at the end of January. After my dad and I took a little trip to Ft. Lauderdale last year at this time, I knew I couldn't pass up the opportunity to do it again. Looks like an annual dad-dot trip has been established :)

Normally, I'm not so luck to get to sit on the beach all the time - hellooo Chicago. So, while I'm battling the cold in the Windy City, I"m doing my best to stock up on cute and stylish sweaters. I have to say, I haven't bought too many new things this season and am really trying to switch up how I style what's currently in my closet. However, one of the things I did buy was this super cozy embroidered mock neck sweater.




The sweater fit a bit wider due to the stitching, so I paired it with my high waisted flare jeans and booties. I love the fit of these jeans since they're high waisted, but the length is quite long, and I need always need a heel when wearing them. Plus, I don't get enough milage out of these jeans. Any chance I get to pull them out is a win.




Shop My Look: Sweater (on sale for $22!) | Micro-Flare Jeans | Booties (similar) | Crossbody Bag (on sale!)



Spill the deets - how do you style your past season sweaters from season to season?

XO
katie

2 comments

  1. I love this sweater with your flare jeans, I'm really into flare jeans right now! this is the perfect winter look for these chilling days! I'm so jealous you are going to the warm, sunny beach... that sounds so good right now!

    xo, Sarah

    ReplyDelete