Holiday Party Outfit Inspo


Someone please slow down the clock! I can't believe we're a week, yes, one week, away from Christmas. I'm actually headed out of town on Thursday for one of my best friend's wedding in Kansas City. I can't wait to get take time to travel for a hot minute, and then, come back for Christmas with all the extended family in Chicago.

While it's really fun to have a break and be doing so many family activities, it's equal parts stressful because I have to pack a lot of different outfits for the next week or so. Plus, it doesn't help that I tend to over pack to begin with! I've teamed up with my friends over at Vera Bradley to host a little holiday party with two of my favorites: Maya and Sarah! Read on below to see our holiday style and get a discount code for 25% off your purchase at Vera Bradley.



When I'm not dressed up in a chic (but comfortable) dress, my go-to outfit includes a pair of dark jeans. My favorite are this pair of high waisted denim (to hide all the delicious treats I'll be eating) styled with a festive sweater and cute clutch. I'm a sucker for anything sparkly and metallic, so this RFID Wristlet in Mist is perfect. The silver is great for transitioning from a holiday party to New Year's Eve and through out the winter season.

Think this would make the perfect gift? (We won't judge if it's a gift for you!) Use code KATIE25 for 25% off your full-priced purchase and FREE two day shipping so you get it in time for Christmas!









Shop My Look: Sweater (similar) | Jeans | Clutch c/o 

What's your go-to holiday style? Head over the Maya (Charmingly Styled) and Sarah's (The Kissing Booth Blog) blogs to learn more about how they get party ready.

Don't forget to use code KATIE25 for 25% off your full-priced purchase and FREE two day shipping!

XO
katie

1 comment

  1. This post has me feeling so festive and happy! I loved having a little holiday party with you ladies! :) You are welcome back anytime and lets have another soon!

    xo, Sarah

    ReplyDelete