Let's Chat Vol. 5


Hi everyone! How are things? I feel like I haven't had a solid talkative post on here in a hot minute, so I thought I'd bring you one today :) Honestly, between the Nordstrom sale, work and this humid weather.. I'm not super motivated to write my little heart out over here. So, if any of you have some fun mind tricks to get the wheels turning, I'm all ears. Well, if you'd like to know what's been on my mind over the last few days/weeks, read on below for more!
  • How beautiful is the image above? Taking a minute to brag at how proud I am of the photo I snapped from the 99th floor of the Sears Willis Tower... from my iPhone! Yes, it was enhanced in Photoshop, but still, through a window and on an iPhone is pretty impressive if you ask me. Oh, and when I took it? I joined Sarah for some silent yoga from the team at Yoga Six. It was one of the best yoga classes I've been to in a long time! Really awesome team.
  • This weekend, The Blog Societies Conference will take place in Chicago. I'm really excited I'm able to attend this year and it's in my hometown. Will any of you also being attending? Hope to have the chance to connect before! Some of my dear friends at Vera Bradley will be in town for the event, so I'm especially excited to connect. Looking at you, Kaylee :)
  • Did you hear about some exciting news? I'm now available to take photos for you, your blog/website and or brand! Take a peek at my online site for more info, but feel free to email me on the contact page if you'd like to set up a time to knock out those blog photos for the coming season! Keep following me on Instagram Stories to see more sneak peeks at photos from recent shoots.
  • I recently picked up a copy of the August issue of Conde Nast Traveler and was seriously dreaming over the gorgeous photography from the article on Corsica and Sardinia. The images were taken by Bon Appetit's Creative Director, Alex Grossman. IF you have a chance to pick up a copy and flip to page 61, it's worth a read.
  • I recently booked a trip to Rhode Island for the fall! I'm really excited to go, as I've heard amazing things about the scenery during that time. I have a few plans/ideas in mind, but am really looking for a lot of suggestions. It's only for about 3 days, but hoping to make it to Newport and check out a few other local spots. Please send all the reccos my way!
What have you guys been up to as of late?

XO
katie

2 comments

  1. GIRLLLLLL It was so good to see you! Also, your site looks so GOOD :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw shoot, thanks girl! I'm trying to revamp a few things here and there to make the navigation a little better :)

      Delete