A Rosey Summer Cocktail


There's nothing more refreshing than enjoying a tasty cocktail during the summer heat. Yes, I'm aware that Chicago hasn't had much "summer heat" yet, but I'm hopeful! Two of my favorite ingredients that I always look for on the menu include gin and grapefruit, so I knew once I tasted the Chloe Wine Collection's Rosé that I had to make this cocktail combination a thing. Besides, we could all use a little happy hour motivation on a Monday morning, right?

If you're not familiar, Chloe wines are based in Northern California and named after the ancient word meaning "blooming." How lovely is that? The wines are blossoming with beautiful aromas and luxurious flavors. I first heard about that last summer when they had their Chicago in White event in August. It looked gorgeous - hope to snag a ticket this year :)

I've included all of the simply measurements and ingredients below. If you're feeling fancy, you can even make this cocktail in frozen form aka grab the blender and get moving!




INGREDIENTS (makes 2/3 glasses)


  • 12 oz Chloe Wine Collection's Rosé
  • 12 oz of Ruby Red grapefruit juice (I used a grapefruit with a splash of ginger)
  • 6 oz of gin
  • 1 grapefruit (optional)

DIRECTIONS

Combine 6 ounces Chloe Wine Rosé, 6 ounces grapefruit juice, 3 ounces gin, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake until well chilled. Strain and divide cocktail among 3 stemmed or flat cocktail glasses. Repeat. Garnish with grapefruit slices and serve immediately.




Do I have you thinking about how you're going to watch the Dancing with the Stars finale and the premier of The Bachelorette? Hopefully it's with this Rosé cocktail in hand 😀

XX
katie

1 comment

  1. Yumm!! I love (almost) any gin cocktail! This one was really good and happy to be your taste-tester anytime!

    xo, Sarah

    ReplyDelete