The Breakers Palm Beach


Alright, guys, if you are getting sick of my Florida posts, you're in luck! This is my last one... until next time that is :) As I mentioned in my recap, on our final night, my dad and I took a trip up to Palm Beach to explore the little island. Our first stop (per my request) was a look around The Breakers Palm Beach. I heard it was an amazing property and saw all the photos, but it was even more stunning in person.

We took a little self guided tour around the place and explored all the hidden spots. From the pool to the golf course and the courtyard - I couldn't get over how much the property had to offer. Their little cafe area was so cute too! We actually saw them getting ready for a wedding later that evening- it was gorgeous!



I picked up this chambray dress at Old Navy before heading out of town. I actually still have not seen it online yet, but it is definitely in stores and super affordable! If you're more of an online shopper, I'm sure it will be put up in the next couple days. I also grabbed this pair of espadrilles and I love them. I was worried they wouldn't be comfortable, but I did a lot of walking around and no blisters. Victory! I'm also completely obsessed with my new leather saddle bag from Vera Bradley. It even fits my camera which was great for when we were touring around.








Can you spy the cool dad in the crowd? That's my cool dad! This was the adorable Pizza Al Fresco outdoor cafe/restaurant tucked away along Worth Ave. We enjoyed our wood fired pizza, a nice glass of wine and of course... a cappuccino for dessert.



Shop My Look: Dress (new in-store, similar) | Espadrilles | Leather Crossbody



Thanks for following along on my mini travel adventures!

XO
katie


2 comments

  1. This place is so pretty, and you look so cute! Hope you had fun!

    http://moosmusing.com

    ReplyDelete