City Chic in Suede


I originally planned to post this guy on Sunday/Monday, following my usual pattern, but as you saw, did a little more personal post. Thanks for sticking through if you read the whole post! I don't typically write many "heart felt" posts like that, but had a couple thoughts about other blogs I had been seeing and figured you guys could use a few laughs on a preview of my dating life ha!

Well, on to a little simpler style post, shall we? ...

I never knew the power of owning a really cool suede moto jacket - I mean, it's almost leather, right? Feels totally BA and at the same time is the least BA thing I own. During the winter, it's tough to figure out the right amount of layers to wear so I'm not sweating on my commute to work but also not freezing my buns off. I picked up this adorable jacket before the holidays from trusty Kohl's. Who would have thought?! I'm a huge fan of the LC Lauren Conrad section so was super happy to have found this sucker. I call this my trying-to-look-expensive jacket :)




To feel extra cool, I thought pairing the look with black on black would be the best option. I'm also super weird about wearing my black booties with anything other than my black jeans- anyone else have this problem? So much for calling myself a fashion blogger! You know I shop I ton at Old Navy - but these jeans are one of the comfiest pair I own. Highly suggest them and I love the distressed look, too.





Shop My Look: Jacket (similar) | Top | Jeans | Booties | Bag
Photos: Julie Kennedy

XO
katie

4 comments

  1. I love the color of that jacket. It really pops!

    http://moosmusing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is too freaking cool! I love the color, especially with the simple black top. It brings out the awesomeness!

    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! City chic is the perfect description! I think jacket will be great to wear into spring also! Hope you are doing well!

    xo, Sarah

    ReplyDelete