Spring Stripes


The fact that it snowed over the weekend in the Midwest and even New York is not OK! I’m so ready for the spring weather to just be here for a while. I’ve had the itch to do a major closet clean out, but the weather has me still wearing all my cozy sweaters, booties and denim. When I finally do go through everything, I’ll be posting lots of goodies on my Poshmark. Make sure to add me and keep an eye on my Instagram. I’ll be announcing details there as soon as everything goes live. My goal is to keep everything under $50!

In the meantime, one of my go-to items for this crazy winter/spring weather is a denim jacket. I’ve had my denim jackets for years! It’s the one item that really holds up, but without a doubt looks cute with just about any outfit pairing. For this look, Sarah and I were headed to Left Coast for lunch in Chicago. We were having a day of blog and life catch up and decided some outfit photos were totally necessary (inside, because outside was too darn cold).






The light weight sweater is actually a recent find from Old Navy. I loved the colors of the stripes. Since I didn’t feel right buying a sundress with the weather at 30*, I went with a light sweater with spring colors. In the summer, I love pairing a sweater like this over dresses or with skirts like I did here. This sweater will be perfect for just that!





Shop My Look: Sweater | Jean Jacket | Jeans | Ballet Flats



How do you find that you transition your winter gear to spring? Would love to hear your best style hacks!

XO
katie

No comments

Post a Comment